The hubby and I took a break from “One Piece” and currently I’m still rewatching “Greys Anatomy”.
My hubby and I are still watching “Jersey Shore” and boy it’s getting good.
We’ve been listening to the most recent $uicideboy$ album, “Sing me a Lullaby, My Sweet Temptation” and I’ve been listening to Taylor Swift’s albums in preparation for her new album coming out 10/21/22, the day before my birthday 👏🏻
I’m currently reading 2 ebooks, “Reckless Covenant” by Lilith Roman and “Alice in the Prison of Hearts” by B.A Lovejoy.
I haven’t started a physical book, but I plan on reading “The Book of Cold Cases” by Simone St. James, which is a library book that I borrowed. #supportyourlocallibrary
We don’t have anything planned to do this week, but next week is my husbands and I’s one year wedding anniversary and I’m super excited for it. I’ve been working on his gifts the past few days. Super psyched for it
POSTING SCHEDULE ON INSTAGRAM
◦ September 5: 𝚅𝙸𝙲𝙸𝙾𝚄𝚂 𝙳𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚆
◦ September 7: 𝙴𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙾𝚂𝚃 & 𝙰 𝚂𝙺𝚈 𝙾𝙵 𝙸𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙸𝚃𝙴 𝙱𝙻𝚄𝙴 𝚂𝙿𝙾𝚃𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
◦ September 8: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝙿𝙾𝚃𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
◦ September 9: 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂 & 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙴𝙻𝙾𝙳𝚈 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙰𝙻𝚂
◦ September 10: 𝚂𝙸𝙻𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙽𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙿𝙾𝚃𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
Leave a Reply